- The Devil
- Evil Bride
- A Ghost
- The Grim Reaper
- A Zombie
- A Mummy
- A Dead Nurse
Or popular horror film characters such as:
- Freddy Kruger
- Jason from Friday 13th
- ‘IT’ the Clown
- Jack from The Nightmare before Christmas
- Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Uncle fester from the Addams Family
- The Scream Mask Character
To make sure you throw a great Halloween party that’s one to remember, you will need to have great decorations! You want your guests to be wowed yet scared at the same time, as they arrive at your home.
To get your creative juices flowing, here are some ideas in how to decorate your home.
- Place pumpkins with candles or torches inside them so that in the dark, they glow and look spooky!
- If you have any tree’s in you’re front or back garden – even better – place scary looking lanterns, or hanging skeletons, or ghouls from the tree’s.
- Like size cut outs of skeletons, or ghosts hanging the ceiling also look particularly effective
- Rubber or plastic spiders, bugs, snacks, skulls
- Scene setters – great to stick on the wall! These can come in different types of scene’s for Halloween such as: Ghosts, rows of skeletons, haunted house scene, pumpkin fields, zombie scene’s
- Hanging garlands such as rows of pumpkins or skulls, or just simply saying ‘Happy Halloween’
- Hanging cobweb curtains
- Window stickers such as blood stickers
- Glow in the dark stickers, or hanging decorations such as skeletons, spiders, zombies
- Food displayed in large eye ball bowls, skeleton heads or in purple, orange and black
- Also stick to Halloween colours such as black, orange, green and purple!